Dear GE300 users, after your help with the Beta test of new GE300 update, we are now very pleased to say that the official update is available for both Windows and Mac users.
Here is the main information of the new update V4.0.1
1. New overdrive/distortion models for DS/OD module.
ROD881(Based on Maxon ROD881 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal)
RED AT（Based on JHS The AT Overdrive Pedal）
ODR1（Based on Nobels ODR-1 Overdrive Pedal）
BE OD（Based on Friedman BE-OD Overdrive/Distortion Pedal）
2. New Noise Reducer model for FXA module.
3. New Auto Pan and Stereo Enhancer effects for FXB module.
4. The range of Mono Pitch in FXA has been expanded from ±12 chromatic scales to ±24 chromatic scales.
5. All the Delay effect has been upgraded to stereo delay effects.
6. Additional 30 loading slots for MNRS files (up to 80 slots in total after this update).
7. Additional 30 loading slots for IR files (up to 50 slots in total after this update).
8. Fix some of the bugs in the GE300 device and the editor software.
1. The firmware update will clear all user data from your GE300. Please backup your data via the Backup function (Backup/Recall) before updating the firmware.
2. The setting of the Mono Pitch needs to be adjusted again according to your demand, as the Mono Pith has been upgraded from ±12 chromatic scales to ±24 chromatic scales.
You can download the software from www.mooeraudio.com
MOOER Partners with St. Louis Music