1. Added support for .GNR and .GIR sample files allowing GE Labs and MOOER Studio users to import these files to their GE300 LITE.
2. Increased number of load slots for AMP (.GNR) sample files, for a total of 50.
3. Improved the microphone model in the CAB module.
4. Optimized the 2048-point sampling algorithm in the CAB module. Some conditions are limited. The default CAB sample is 2048 points and the POINT selection of the CAB module has been removed.
5. Brand-new “parameter preference” menu. It offers two parameter adjustment modes. Users can access them from the PARA PREF menu.
6. Additional control footswitch mode has been added. There are now three footswitch control modes.
In FS mode 3, from the bank select page, you can access 8 preset patches via A, B, C, D and CTRL1, CTRL2, CTRL3, CTRL4.
Press a footswitch to select a preset patch. Press current preset patch footswitch again to access CTRL mode. You can use those 8 footswitches as 8 seperate CTRL footswitches.
Press Band Up/Down footswitch to back to preset select page.
Fixed bugs from previous version
1. Fixed bug with Hi Cut Freq display in GLB-EQ menu.
2. Fixed bug with SEND of FX LOOP.
3. Fixed bug with volume level in SEND and RETURN.
4. Fixed the default parameter value in AMP, CAB, and the output level of CAB.
5. Fixed the bug with preset patches.
6. Fixed the bug with noise in TONE CAPTURE.
7. Fixed the bug with noise in the left output.
8. Fixed the bug with parameter display.
1. This firmware update will reset all data. Please backup presets before updating!
2. After this update, the boot time of the GE300 will increase depending on the number of loaded sample files. (Boot-up time of 50 loaded sample files will be approximately 26 seconds.)
3. Parameter preferences (PARA PREF) is set to“Default”as the factory setting. You can toggle these preferences between "Default" and "Maintain". Please see user manual for more information.
GE300 LITE Firmware v1.0.0
User can use the MOOER STUDIO FOR GE300 LITE to update the firmware of GE300 LITE. Below is the detailed procedure of update.
•Please backup the presets before firmware update, prevent from unexpected issue during update.
•Download and the software from www.mooeraudio.com, SUPPORT-DOWNLOADS.
•Unzip the file, install the software. Recommend not to connect GE300 LITE with your computer before the install finishes.
•Power off GE300 LITE, connect GE300 LITE to computer after the software is installed successfully.
•Press the SELECT knob. Power on GE300 LITE, hold the SELECT knob until it is booted to UPDATE mode.
•Open the software, click on START to start updating. It will take a few minutes to finish.
•After the update is done successfully, the GE300 LITE will reboot automatically. The firmware version will be shown on the start screen. Then you can import those preset files to enjoy.
1. Please do not power off GE300 LITE or close the update program during updating, prevent unexpected issues.
2. The system setting, for example, MIDI, TAP TEMPO setting may be back to factory setting after update (Depends on the firmware update in the future). Please keep an eye on the MOOER official platform for the latest news about it.